- Engineered to standard industrial sizes for new home construction and custom sizes for replacement applications;
- Multi-chambered, multi-cavity, high impact, rigid vinyl extrusion for added insulation and strength;
- Maintenance-free vinyl frames and sash, constructed from durable extruded material that will not rot, rust, peel, require paint or retain moisture;
- Carefully designed and time tested drainage system with sloped sills to prevent water trapping under the insulated glass unit, reducing the possibility of premature seal failure;
- Use of the latest equipment for precise fusion welding of the sash and the frame for added strength, durability, airtight, increased energy efficiency and clean corners;
- Fitted with full weather-stripping providing a solid barrier against air, water and noise, thereby effectively reducing drafts, rattles and water infiltration;
- Can be used for punched openings as standalone window (low slim profile) or mulled together for window-wall (low slim profile), or joined to other venting windows and doors as transoms or side-lites (high or low slim profile).
- Chose our high or low slim profile window depending on the application for which they are used and the surrounding windows.
- Suitability: Replacement, New Construction
- Vinyl windows are a cost-effective option that look attractive and perform well. These windows also help conserve energy, making them a practical addition to any home.
- Available in a variety of colors and shapes, vinyl windows offer numerous customization possibilities.
- Warm-edge spacer bar and lowE argon gas between two panes of glass for superior energy efficiency, reduced condensation and create an effective thermal barrier to help reduce conducted heat loss through the window;
- Different types of grills and grill patterns enabling you to choose a style that complements the beautiful architecture of your home;
- Simulate the charm of true divided light while adding a new dimension of energy efficiency and performance by choosing SDLs as the grill option;
- Triple glass for energy efficiency